Thursday, September 27, 2018

I was nearly right

I was nearly right.
It's been a long time since I wrote anything on this blog, either for information purposes or for my own amusement; but it's been a long time.
There have been a lot of reasons for this but mostly it is because I quite simply couldn't be arsed and besides, who gives a shit?
Well, everything and everybody is fine, those that are still speaking to me, and they are few and far between. At least I now have a publishing contract all signed and sealed and it won't be long before I am rolling in the stuff, most of it shit, but it's nice to know I am a successful shit. The part I don't particularly care for is that my pending success seems to be causing a lot of resentment, mostly amongst family members. "Who the fuck does he think he is?"
Where were they when I was locked away for years?
Well, I said in my last post that I would make it in a year, so watch this space.
I was nearly right.

No comments: