Friday, January 12, 2018

There might be something wrong with me.

There might be something wrong with me.
I suppose I better explain that and I am sure a lot of people will agree with me with no explanation whatsoever but cobblers to them anyway.
Now, every morning when I wake up I always have a song playing on the jukebox in my head.
Sometimes it can be a song learned at my grandmother's knee or some other low joint, or something modern, but usually, it's a bit strange and often goes on for a couple of hours. I just sing along in my head.
This morning it was "Let's All Gather By The River," and they don't come much stranger than that. But that's not all, I as often as not make up my own words just in my head for my own entertainment.
This morning it was;
"Let's all gather by the river,
That's what the doctor said.
Let's all gather by the river,
Perhaps the little fat twat is dead."
See!
No sense at all!
There might be something wrong with me.

No comments: