Sunday, January 26, 2014

Early

Something woke me up early this morning, so I am not at my best at all. No idea what it was, I just woke and when I looked at my bedside clock it was just after 5 am. Cripes! the sparrows aren't out of bleedin' bed yet!
Anyway, I wandered downstairs, doing my best not to fall down in the dark and breaking my neck, (and some folk might think THAT'S not a bad idea) ( but we won't mention that, eh?) Went into the kitchen after noticing that Ellen Jane was asleep on the settee. She must have fallen asleep watching the telly and Joe, her husband must have decided to leave her there because she had a quilt over her. Anyway, in the kitchen the dog started shoving me around as usual so I made myself a cuppa, gave Tara another pat and came back upstairs.
I know what I am going to do next. I'll post this scintillating piece of prose, finish my tea and go back to sleep, after all, it's still early.

No comments: