Sunday, November 10, 2013

I Aint Got a Danny

I've got to be honest, especially with this internet stuff, half the time I don't know what I am doing and the rest of the time I haven't got a clue! It's not as though I am particularly dense or something, although Ellen Jane might argue that one, but I simply don't know!
Look, it's okay for those who sort of grew with the internet, blogging, facebook and all the rest of it, but you did it over a lot of years, right from the inception in fact. As each new thing came out you naturally added it to your computer and skills, you grew with it.
Me! Well, I came to it all at once. Until a few short months ago I had never seen the internet. All of the things people take for granted were all brand new to me. So much to learn.
I'll make mistakes, I will press buttons I shouldn't press and say or do things that quite simply, I shouldn't.

Well, if that should be the case, try to remember that I am new to this internet stuff and most of the time I haven't got a clue what I am doing, or as the man said, "I aint got a Danny La Rue!"

No comments: